In perusing the text of my new lease, I couldn’t help but dwell on this particular subsection:
3. When using Object, Borrower must not do what are written below.
- To produce or possess firearms, swords, explosive or ignitable substances.
- To bring in or fix up heavy and large equipment such as a large-scaled safe.
- To use TV, stereo set and other appliances at full blast and to play the instrument such as piano.
- To breed animals such as savage beasts and poisonous snakes, which apparently cause troubles in the neighborhood.
I guess I’ll just have to leave my good friend Chippy, the safe-cracking, Metallica loving, explosive piano juggling cheetah, back home in America.